Quick & Easy Organic Yellow Cupcakes
These cupcakes are sweet and satisfying, making them the perfect little treat. Plus, if you choose to use Stevia instead of conventional sugar, you'll significantly reduce the calories! And, with just 2 simple switches, they become completely vegan.
2 1/2 C Organic Grains AP Flour
1/4 C cornstarch
1 Tbsp baking powder
1/4 tsp salt
1 C Pyure Organic Stevia Baking Blend (regular sugar is fine, too)
1/2 C olive oil
2 tsp vanilla
3 large eggs (or the equivalent egg replacer if making vegan)
1 C almond milk
1 C heavy cream (or full-fat coconut milk if making vegan)
Yield: 24 Cupcakes
1. Heat oven to 350°F and line 24 cupcake tins
2. In a medium bowl, stir Organic AP Flour, cornstarch, baking powder and salt until well-blended. Set aside.
3. In a large mixing bowl, beat Stevia, oil, eggs (or egg replacer), and vanilla with electric mixer on medium speed until light and fluffy
4. Beat in almond milk on low speed
5. Add flour mixture, beating well on speed 1 for 3 minutes.
6. Divide the mixture into the cupcake tins
7. Bake 15-20 minutes or until the toothpick comes out clean
8. Cool completely, about 1 hour
9. Meanwhile, heat the heavy cream (or coconut milk) over low-medium heat until warm
10. Pour heavy cream (or coconut milk) over chocolate chips and stir until fully melted and combined
11. Allow the icing mixture to cool, about 10 minutes
12. Frost cupcakes and enjoy!