Homemade 7 Grain and Seed Banana Nut Granola
Banana Bread Granola. Think: everything glorious about your favorite breakfast treat with a healthy twist.
Made with our Organic 7 Grain Flakes (hard red wheat, oat groats, triticale berries, rye berries, dehulled barley, soft white wheat, spelt berries) and Organic Grains Chia Seeds, it's the perfect way to start our your morning.
Feeling fancy? Create a decadent smoothie bowl as the base for your breakfast with berries, starfruit, bananas, nut butter, cacao nibs, and our Organic Grains Chia Seeds. It's as delicious as it is picture-perfect!
1/3 C Coconut oil
1/2 C Coconut sugar
1 Tbsp Pure vanilla extract
2 Medium ripe bananas, mashed
3/4 C Raw almonds
1 1/2 tsp Cinnamon
1/2 tsp Ginger, ground
1/2 tsp Allspice
1/2 tsp Salt
1. Preheat the oven to 300°F
2. Line two baking sheets with parchment paper
3. In a large bowl, combine coconut oil, coconut sugar, vanilla and mashed bananas
4. Add remaining ingredients and stir well
5. Divide the granola in 2 and spread on the prepared baking sheets
6. Bake for 35 minutes, stirring halfway through baking
7. Remove from oven and cool completely