30-Second Chia Seed Microwave Crepes
Impress your friends and family by making fancy French food in your microwave! Yes, you read that right, your microwave. In less than a minute, you'll have a delicately-delicious treat.
3 large eggs
1/8 tsp salt
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
Yield: 6 crepes
1. Crack eggs into a food processor or blender
2. Add salt, Organic Grains White Chia Seeds and vanilla extract
3. Puree until smooth, about 30 seconds
4. Place a small, 6-inch square of parchment paper on the glass microwave disk or on a flat, microwave-safe plate
5. Pour 2 heaping tablespoons of the crepe batter directly onto the parchment paper or plate
6. Using the bottom of a spoon, gently, but quickly, spread the mixture evenly to form a small, thin circle about 4-inches in diameter
7. Microwave for 30-40 seconds, or until the center of the crepe is fully cooked
8. Allow to cool on parchment paper before trying to remove the crepe
9. Eat with desired toppings and enjoy!